Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari ini hari raya.

Well a very good morning earthlings! :) According to my clock, it is 9:13 in the morning. It's Raya morning! Okay its nothing special to me. I don't feel the excitement at all, unlike any other years.

My was nagging at me the other day for not buying anything for this year raya or in other words, have not even prepared anything for raya like, shoes haven't buy, raya costume also have not bought, you know what i mean. All those kind of stuff. I was so busy like a bee that i am too lazy to shop. Was very busy with school and work.

Since yesterday i ended school much more earlier, i decided to give Geylang a visit instead. Waited for boyfriend to finish his school then i get myself dress up and trained down to his place. By 5, we left and off to Geylang. Survey a couple of stall at the bazaar and at last, got myself a new pair of raya costume. Afterwhich, off to town. Had dinner at EsTeler and once we were done, boyfriend accompany me to get my nails done, hehehe ^^ Then rush down to Ion since it is almost ten by then, to get my powder from the body shop. Wanted to get ripcurl pouch and a pair of heels at Charles & Keith, but i know they were already closed. Done with my things, off and went to slack till one in the morning then we called it a day.

Kay laaaah, i'm soo stress now. Need to bath already and i need to take a puff. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment