Monday, August 23, 2010

I hate it when i simply say the truth, you don't even believe me a single thing. Tell me what am i suppose to do to make you trust me when i already tried my very best. I am here telling you the truth and all you can say is question mark and don't know if you should trust me or not. Hello, i am your fucking girlfriend and where's the trust in this fucking relationship? You said you trust me and where's that trust you have in me? I swear to god that i am telling you the fucking fact. Stop it with your sarcastic remarks my dear boyfriend. I don't wish to drag this matter i swear. You know i am not even strong to face any problem and you fucking know that all i do is breakdown and cry. But like seriously, what's the point of me lying to you? I already told you no secret between us right? When i told you, you say you're okay with it then what's this? You say you don't even receive any text from me then i think you should throw your phone away or maybe just try restart your phone or maybe its because of your phone connection. Why others can receive you can't? Tell me i lied that i didn't even text you, go fuck some shit because i jolly well text you alot of messages and not even one was receieve? I don't know if i should believe you that you don't even receieve any or maybe its true because of your connection but i swear i did text you.

No comments:

Post a Comment